How To: Use The Box Check-In Feature in the MyBlindCo App
In this tutorial, Brian McGrath (CEO of MyBlindCo & The Blind, Shade & Shutter Co.) and Stephen (Manager of The Blind, Shade & Shutter Co.) will teach you how to use the new Box Check-In feature in the MyBlindCo app. This makes it easy to keep track of the deliveries coming in and ensures you won’t lose them. Improve your customer service by letting your customer know it’s time to schedule their install, and track boxes by customer and room.
- In the app, look to the top of the screen. Click the Box Icon (first in the row of icons).
- This button brings up a camera. Use it to scan the barcode on the label of your box.
- On the camera screen (while scanning your box’s label), select the customer PO number.
- This will bring up a screen with shipment details for your customer’s PO.
- Select the manufacturer for this box, and it will load the boxes included in this order’s shipment.
- Check off the boxes you are checking in and use the drop down to list which line items are included in each of the boxes.
- In the order status drop down, select Ready for Install
- Click the Receive Boxes & Update Status.
- You have successfully checked-in your boxes.
- Navigate to the Installations tab.
- Click the Pending Installation button. Here, you will find the customers whose boxes have arrived and are pending installation.
If you found this article about how to use the Box Check-In feature to be helpful, you may benefit from our article about how to use Alta E-Order:
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.