How To: Obtain Customer Sign-Off / Acceptance on Installation
In this tutorial, Audra McGrath goes over how to receive customer sign-off on installation. MyBlindCo’s Customer Acceptance feature allows customers to easily sign off electronically after installs!
- In the installation appointment scheduled in the MyBlindCo calendar, click on the hammer at the top right of the screen. The hammer is a shortcut which will take you to the install ticket.
- Here, you will see a simplified version of the order without line item grouping.
- On this screen, toward the top right, there is a new button called Customer Acceptance. Click this button when the install is completed to bring up a page for customer signature.
- In this page, the customer can choose to select line items to confirm.
- If, for example, one item had an issue, the customer could un-check that item for remake.
- Under the items, “Customer Acceptance” is written in blue. Click on this to bring up customizable terms and conditions which the customer is agreeing to by signing off.
- Toggle on the Sign Electronically button (the button will turn green when it is on). This opens a grey box in which the customer can use their finger or a tablet pencil to sign off.
- Click Done, and you will be taken to a payment page.
If you found this article about MyBlindCo’s Customer Acceptance feature to be helpful, you may benefit from our article about how to send an E-Invoice & E-Signature in the MyBlindCo Portal:
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.