How to Use the Order Status Feature in MyBlindCo
Fun Fact: In the Search Bar, you can search by Order Status!
How to Use the Order Status Feature FAQs:
- How do I completely remove an order from MyBlindCo? To completely remove an order from MyBlindCo, change the order status to Canceled and it will no longer appear anywhere.
- I can’t find an order in the Orders tab. Where is it? If you ever cannot find an order in the Orders tab, you can find it by going to the Contact Details, and clicking Orders at the bottom of the screen.
- How do I manually change the Order Status?
- In the Orders tab, find your customer.
- In that customer’s row, click Action, then click View.
- Under the customer’s name and address, find the Status field.
- From the Status field, you may manually change the order status to any step in your job process.
- Partial Delivery
- Ready for Install
- Sent to Manufacturer
- Final Measure
- And many more!
- Click Save
- Return to the Orders tab, and you will find that the Order Status has been changed.
- What are the automatic order status changes?
- Awaiting Deposit: The order status will automatically read ‘Awaiting Deposit’ when you close on a job and do not collect a deposit, and/or if your deposit amount is less than your required deposit.
- Deposit Received: The order status will automatically read ‘Deposit Received’ once you have received equal to, or more than, your required deposit amount.
- Hint: The Deposit Received status is a great way to flag that a job is ready to be ordered!
- Ordered: The order status will automatically read ‘Ordered’ if you generate a PO for that order. However, if you do not wish to complete a PO, you can manually change the Order status to Ordered.
- Installation Scheduled: The order status will automatically read ‘Installation Scheduled’ when you schedule the installation via the calendar/appointment type method.
- For step-by-step instruction on how to schedule an installation this way, check out our Installation and Repair Tabs post.
A MyBlindCo Team Tip: When the installation is complete, and the order is paid in full, it is recommended to change the order status to Installed. Do not change the status to Complete, because this removes the order from the Orders tab entirely. Only change the status to Complete once the job has been entered into Quickbooks or your other accounting system.
If you found this article interesting, you may benefit from our article about setting up Automated Email: Click here to check it out.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.