How to View Alta E-Order Purchase Order Status
Recap on How To Generate a PO:
- In the Order tab on the menu on the left side of the screen, find the intended Order.
- In this Order’s row, click the Action button.
- In the drop down menu, click View.
- Click on the Order Review toggle button, turning it green.
- Directly below the toggle button, click the Generate PO button.
- This creates a PO List Popup menu. This list shows you which purchase orders can be created with Alta E-Order. You can identify these by looking for the blue “EDI” in the Manufacturer Name column. If Alta has “–EDI” next to it, it is compatible.
- In the row of the compatible PO, click Create PO.
How to View the Alta E-Order Purchase Order Status in the MyBlindCo Portal:
- Once the PO has been generated, navigate to the Purchase Orders tab on the main menu on the left side of your screen.
- When the PO has been sent, you will be able to identify this by referring to the Status column. A sent PO will turn red and will read “PO Sent“.
- To check the status of a PO you have sent, click on the Action button in that row.
- In the drop-down menu, click View.
- Below the Confirmation Number, there is a Status field.
- Directly below the Status field, there is an exclamation point that, when clicked, will tell you more details about where the PO is. Some of these statuses include “Accepted“, “Credit Block“, “Being Processed“, “In Process“, and “In Production“. Additionally, you will find the date of when each status update was made.
- Click Close to close this pop-up.
- In the View page of your purchase order, scroll down to find the tracking information. This will be tracked at a line-item basis.
If you found this article about how to check Alta E-Order Purchase Order Statuses helpful, you may benefit from our article about how to send orders via Alta E-Order in the MyBlindCo Portal: Click here to check it out.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.