In this tutorial, learn how to connect MyBlindCo Calendar to your Google Calendar! This connection allows you to access your MyBlindCo appointment information from your phone.
How To: Connect MyBlindCo & Google Calendars
- In the Portal, navigate to the My Business tab on the side menu, then click User Profile in the dropdown.
- In this page, you’ll see a big blue button that says Sign In with Google.
- Click this button and a Google authorization screen will pop up, prompting you to log in to your Google account.
- Log in, then authorize MyBlindCo to connect to your Google account by clicking Authorize.
- If you connect your MyBlindCo calendar to Google Calendar, please note that you may want to turn off your Google Event Notifications. This will prevent Google from sending too many appointment reminders to your customers. MyBlindCo does send an appointment confirmation and one appointment reminder to your customer.
How to Turn Off Google Event Notifications
- In your Google Calendar, navigate to the My Calendars menu on the left-side menu on your screen.
- Hover over the name of the calendar you wish to turn off Google Event Notifications for, then click the 3 vertical dots.
- Click Settings and Sharing.
- Scroll down until you see the section for Event Notifications.
- If there are any notifications on in this section, turn them off.
If you found this article about how to connect your MyBlindCo & Google Calendars to be helpful, you may benefit from our article about how to use the MyBlindCo calendar effectively:
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.