Process Refunds through Stax Connect
In this article, we are discussing how to process refunds through Stax Connect. Stax Connect is where you can see all of the payment transactions that you have made through MyBlindCo Pay, as well as some very informative reports such as a Deposit report and Reconciliation report.
To access Stax Connect, refer to the MyBlindCo Pay Welcome Letter sent to you by our Client Integration Manager, Marion. In this letter, there is a link. If you forgot your password when signing up for MyBlindCo, there will be a ‘Forgot Password‘ button that will take you through the steps to easily Log In to Stax Connect.
To issue a refund:
- In the Payments tab on the side menu, find the row with the customer that you will be refunding.
- Click on the 3 dots at the very right side of the row, then click Refund.
- In the drop-down menu, click Refund.
- This opens a screen that shows the Customer, their Company, the Total they paid you, and has an editable field for the amount you will be Refunding.
- Click on the Refund button.
*Refunds are completed for any transactions that you completed 24+ hours prior to the refund. If you are refunding a customer for a transaction completed that day, you can simply Void the transaction in MyBlindCo.
If you found this article about how to process refunds through Stax Connect interesting, you may benefit from our article about how to record payments in MyBlindCo
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.