How To Use Alta E-Order in MyBlindCo:
Enable Alta E-Order by reaching out to the MyBlindCo team – Let us know you’re ready to start using Alta E-Order! Then go to Manufacturer tab, click the blue View button in the Alta row, fill in the required information and toggle the EDI button on, then click Update to save.
- In the MyBlindCo Portal on your computer browser, open the Orders tab found in the main menu on the left side of your screen.
- Locate the order you want to open, and in that row, click Action, then click View.
- As long as the order has an order status of ‘Status Received’, you will be able to click the Order Review toggle button at the top of the page, which will reveal a Generate PO button.
- Click the Generate PO button.
- MyBlindCo will generate a PO per manufacturer within your order. Click the Create PO button next to the order you wish to send electronically to Alta.
- The purchase order has been created.
- Click on the Purchase Orders tab found in the main menu on the left side of your screen.
- You will see the PO that you just created at the top of the list.
- Click the Action button for this PO, then click Send PO. Once you send the PO, the status will change to PO Sent.
- This order will be recieved through direct connect, and you will be able to track the status with confirmation number, estimated ship date, number of boxes, cost, etc.
If you enjoyed this article about how to send electronic orders to Alta through Alta E-Order, you may benefit from our article about how to generate a Purchase Order.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.