Send Orders Via Alta E-Order – Electronically Deliver Orders to Alta
How to Enable PO Sending via Alta E-Order:
- The initial setup to send orders via Alta E-Order must be completed on the Portal. Once Alta E-Order is enabled, with all required information entered, you will be able to send orders to Alta via the App.
- On the Menu, locate My Business.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and then click on Manufacturer.
- In the respective fields, enter your Company Name, Alta Account Number.
- Toggle on the button Enable Sending PO via EDI (changing the color from gray to green).
- The other fields are not mandatory, though we do recommend entering your email address in the Contact Email field, and your Alta Customer Service Representative’s email within the Ordering Email field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update.
How to Send Orders via Alta E-Order in the MyBlindCo App:
- In the MyBlindCo App, navigate to the Order tab on the left-side Menu.
- Within the list, locate the order you want to send to Alta. Tap on this order to open it.
- The Order Status should read Deposit Received, signaling you are ready to place the order.
- After reviewing the order details to ensure all information is correct, toggle the Order Review button on (changing the color from gray to green).
- Beneath the Order Review toggle button, click Generate PO
- Click on the PO Tab on the left-side menu. Within the PO List, find the PO you created for the Alta E-Order enabled products (enabled PO’s will have “EDI” at the end of the Purchase Order Number).
- Tap on the three lines next to the order, then click Send PO.
- The PO is electronically sent to Alta.
- The Status will automatically change to PO Sent, and you will continue to receive updates from Alta, such as In Processing and Shipped.
Some Alta products are not yet compatible with Alta E-Order, though they will be in the future. When you click Generate PO, products that ARE EDI enabled will be listed separately from the products that ARE NOT EDI enabled.
Currently, the following products are EDI enabled and ready for Alta E-Order:
- Faux Woods
- Window Shades
- Natural Wovens
- Vertical Blinds
- Faux Woods Basics
- Roller Shade Basics
- Natural Woven Woods
- Wood Blinds
- Aluminum Blinds
- Vertical Sheers
If you found this interesting, you may benefit from our article about sending orders to Alta via Alta E-Order in the MyBlindCo PORTAL: Click here to check it out.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? my5starz is the best way to manage your business, market, and generate reviews. Click here to learn more.